I'm on a mission

On March 1st I began a mission to change my life. To be healthier and to look and feel better. I've been overweight most of my life. I feel like everytime I ate something I shouldn't have, like a Burger King sandwich for example, or drank a Dr. Pepper, I added a brick to my wall. Now I am trying to tear that wall down. One Brick at a time. I am on a mission to lose 30 pounds by July 26th and a total of 60 pounds by Christmas 2010. This is my journey...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

March 1, 2010

Day 1/148
Pounds to go: 30

Had part of a bottle of Welch’s 100% Grape Juice for breakfast. (200 cal/bottle, probably had a little over half.) Then got on the phone with Alltel – problems with my bill – and didn’t have time to eat/drink anything else.

Got to work with a bottle of Lipton White Tea (0 cal) have been sipping on it all morning. Went to get the mail – thought about stopping at the store to get a “snack”, but resisted. Then ran to Alco to get a gift for sorority. Picked up some lemon drops, jolly ranchers, life savers, and sugar-free chocolate/caramel crème savers. I only brought the crème savers into the office to keep in my drawer. (45 cal/1.5 g fat in 5 pieces.) I’ve had two and they are REALLY good! I am also having an apple. When I walked back in to the office after getting the mail I thought I smelled “corn dish”. I have no idea what it was I smelled – or thought I was smelling. It was probably nothing, but in my mind it sure smelled good. I haven’t decided between tuna or a Lean Cuisine for lunch. Hmmm…decisions, decisions.

Went home for lunch and had a Chicken Parmesan Lean Cuisine – it was AWESOME! I also had half a cucumber, 3 cherry tomatoes, 4 olives and 1T light Thousand Island dressing. It was such a great lunch that it was all gone before I even realized that I forgot to give Buddy a bite. Oh darn! I had two lemon drops for dessert – if you can call it that - and am now drinking a bottle of water.

It’s almost 3:00 and I’m doing good, but I can hear LaDan eating her snacks and it gave me a quick craving for croutons! (I love croutons – right out of the box! They don’t even have to be on a salad.) Guess I’ll have another crème saver instead.

It amazes me how many food triggers there are in a day. Even sitting here at my desk... I hear other people eating. I opened my hotmail and there was a picture of six pancakes dripping with syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment