I'm on a mission

On March 1st I began a mission to change my life. To be healthier and to look and feel better. I've been overweight most of my life. I feel like everytime I ate something I shouldn't have, like a Burger King sandwich for example, or drank a Dr. Pepper, I added a brick to my wall. Now I am trying to tear that wall down. One Brick at a time. I am on a mission to lose 30 pounds by July 26th and a total of 60 pounds by Christmas 2010. This is my journey...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

March 3, 2010

Day 3/146
Pounds to go: 29

I’ve decided not to weigh today. Not because I expect bad results, I just can’t expect to lose a full pound ever day and don’t want to be disappointed when the scale doesn’t change.

Last night Tyler made tacos for supper. He loves to make tacos – and he does a great job! I had beans, hamburger, cheese, lettuce, salsa and a little bit of sour cream. I mixed it together and just ate it off a plate. I opted to not have the shells. Before bed I had about 1/3 cup of cottage cheese with a little bit of sugar on it. I know I shouldn’t have used the sugar, but have you ever tasted it without it?? It wasn’t that much…seriously. Maybe next time I’ll try it with Truvia.

This morning I had a bowl of Oatmeal Squares – again with a little bit of sugar. Just seems to be a habit I can’t break. I need to work on that.

I’ve been drinking a bottle of the Lipton White Tea and I think I’ve decided that I don’t really like it. Rats! I’m anxious to finish this bottle so I can drink something else. I ate an apple but am feeling weird. Not hungry…but not full. Kinda getting another headache. Maybe it’s work related. Who knows. Definitely ready to go home for lunch. 45 more minutes. I think I’ll have a Lean Cuisine for lunch. I’m hungry for something salty. It REALLY helps that I don’t have food in my desk. Well, I do have some peppermint patty pieces – like M&Ms but different, but they aren’t very good. I also have some cinnamon gold fish, but that doesn’t sound good. Oh…and I still have those hard candies from the other day. Those chocolate/caramel candies are AWESOME! It’s good I don’t have pretzels or the cheese flavored gold fish or I might be in trouble.

I was SO hungry when I went home for lunch!! I warmed up an ‘Eating Right’ lasagna, had a handful of gold fish and had a couple of croutons. I feel like I ate too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment